|Shopping Cart||Checkout||Customer Service||Policies||About Us||Home|
Send the package to :
PO Box 190
Cross Junction, VA 22625Tel: 800-675-5158
Insure the package for the value of the contents and ship. You are responsible for all shipping cost, including insurance. Forward to us a tracking number for your return shipment.
What is a return authorization number(RAN) and how do I get one?
A return authorization number (RAN) is a multi-digit number we use to track your returning shipment. To request a RAN, email email@example.com. A RAN will be issued by email within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
Can I return a defective product?
Yes, if the product is found to be defective within the first 15 days after you receive it, Ready Depot will accept a return, without a 25% return charge as long as you will accept an exchange for the same type of product. If you wish to be issued a credit or refund, a 25% return fee will be charged. Under no circumstances will food, food products or additives be eligible for return
How long does it take to get my refund?
Typically, your refund is credited back to your credit card within seven business days after we receive and inspect your return.
What if I receive Damaged Merchandise?
Damaged shipments from handling must be claimed with the freight carrier. Ensure you note if any boxes are missing or damaged. This must be noted on drivers packing list. If any products are visibly damaged refuse the delivery immediately. You should call us immediately at 800-675-5158. If you open the package and discover damage after the driver has left, keep all the packing and call the freight carrier to return. The carrier inspect the damage and assist in filing a claim. Please be advised, We cannot and will not be responsible for damage caused by the freight company. Product will be replaced in whole or in part after we receive the damaged items back and the carrier has contacted us with the claim information. If you suspect the items problem is due to a Manufacturers Defects please call us at 800-675-5158 for instructions. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Items are authorized for return only if you first receive a Return Authorization Number. Packages without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the package will be refused.
Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Ready Depot web site (the “Site”) is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below and in other policies on the Site. Please read the following information carefully. By using this Site or submitting an order for products or services, you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this Site and please do not submit any orders for products or services.
These terms and conditions may be changed by Ready Depot in the future. We suggest you periodically return to this page to review the terms and conditions for amendments. The amended terms shall take effect automatically the day they are posted on the site. Your continued use of the Ready Depot web site following any amendments will constitute agreement to such amendments.
If you wish to license or make purchases of products or services described on the Site, you will be asked to supply certain information, including but not limited to credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information that you provide to Ready Depot will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by authorized users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes, and shipping and handling charges relating to your purchases.
Pricing and Typographical Errors
All prices are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information. Despite our best efforts, some items on our web site may be mispriced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Ready Depot shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish. While we make every attempt to verify prices before charging your credit card, Ready Depot shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed on mispriced product whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Ready Depot shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Ready Depot retains title to items purchased until the said purchaser pays for items at which time the title passes to purchaser.
Transactions between you and Ready Depot shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to the laws regarding conflicts of law. Any litigation regarding this agreement or any transaction between customer and Ready Depot shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in the County of Loudoun, Virginia and the customer hereby agrees and submits to such jurisdiction and venue as proper.
If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and cannot be modified except in a written agreement signed by both parties. Any heading, caption, or paragraph title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any paragraph or provision hereof.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LICENSED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED UNDER THE Ready Depot RETURN POLICY, Ready Depot AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS, CONSULTANTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED, SOLD OR DISPLAYED ON ReadyDepot.Com.
IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION IS HELD TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF Ready Depot AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION’S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Terms of Sale
This Terms and Conditions of Sale (the "Agreement") constitutes a binding legal contract between you and Ready Depot, the owner and operator of the Ready Depot website (the "Site"). By ordering any product or service via the Site, you signify your acceptance of this Agreement, as it may be amended or supplemented from time to time. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in Ready Depots sole discretion.
Prices for all items on this site are listed in U.S. dollars.
1. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES HEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE COMMON WEALTH of VIRGINIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
2. Other Documents. Other than as specifically provided in any separate formal purchase agreement between Customer and Ready Depot, these terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Ready Depot.
3. Orders; Payment Terms; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment must be received by Ready Depot prior to Ready Depots acceptance of an order. Payment may be made by credit card, or Paypal unless Ready Depot has agreed to credit terms. Invoices are due and payable within payment terms of the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Ready Depot may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding until accepted by Ready Depot. Any quotations given by Ready Depot will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on the invoice(s). Unless Customer provides Ready Depot with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior Ready Depot's acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on the invoice.
5. Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from Ready Depot to Customer on receipt of payment and shipment from Ready Depot's facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility.
6. Pricing. Prices in effect at the time of purchase reflect the daily market conditions and the dynamic nature of retailing on the web. The more aggressive the marketplace is, the more frequent price fluctuations and changes occur. Given the dynamic nature of the internet marketplace, we are unable to provide a price protection guarantee nor do we offer credit for price changes that have occurred after you have received a purchase from us.
7. International Orders. Ready Depot does not process International orders. Any order placed with an international shipping address or international method of payment will be cancelled.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. Ready Depot warrants that it will replace any defective products purchased through the Site at any time within seven (7) days following your purchase of the item upon the proper return of products in accordance with our return policy.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES. Ready Depot EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE OF OHIO. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR WARRANTIES SHALL EXPIRE ON EXPIRATION OF ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY.
Food, Food Products, and Food additives are not eligible for return under any circumstance.
10. Waiver and Limitation of Liability. You hereby acknowledge that the warranty provided herein and the accompanying obligations and liabilities of Ready Depot are exclusive and you hereby waive all other remedies, warranties, guarantees or liabilities, express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, whether or not occasioned by the negligence of Ready Depot. You acknowledge by your use of Ready Depot products that your use of the products and any reliance upon them is at your sole risk, and that you assume full responsibility for all such use.
11. Indemnification. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD COMPLETELY HARMLESS Ready Depot FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED VIA THE SITE.
12. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
Search : Shopping Cart : Checkout : Customer Service : Policies : About Us : Home